1. Westbahnhof: This is where Celine and Jesse begin their journey through Vienna.
2. Zollamtssteg Bridge: The couple meets two strangers on this bridge, who invite them to the theater, where the piece is the story of a cow.
3. Maria Theresia Platz: They stroll along the square.
4. Ferris Wheel: Where they have their first kiss.
5. Donaukanal: Celine and Jesse meet a poet who asks them to say a word that he can write about. Their response: “Milkshake”
6. Kleines Cafe: This is where they have their first coffee together and meet a palm reader who tells them that they are both stars.
7. Maria am Gestade Cathedral: Jesse and Celine talk
8. Cafe Sperl: They share their second coffee together, and simulate a telephone conversation between Celine and her girlfriend (played by Jesse) in paris who she was supposed to have lunch with that afternoon.
9. Albertina Museum: They watch the sunset over the city from the museum balcony.
10. Johann Strauß boat at the Donaukanal: This is where Jesse and Celine have their goodbye talk.
11. Our protagonists have a bottle of wine in the park and then head back to Albertina, where Jesse recites a poem.
12. Westbahnhof: They return to the train station where their journey began, where they promise each other that they would meet at the same place in 6 months.